Many users want to learn how to use mSpy so that they can keep track of all the activities their target person is involved with, along with closely monitoring their online social media habits.
If you’re one such person, then this article will provide you with everything you need to know about spying with mSpy.
To ensure that the monitoring process goes uninterrupted, you have to ensure that you’re installing the application on the target device properly.
Particularly, if the target device runs on a jailbroken iOS, you need to pay extra attention. This is to make sure that the app hides in the background perfectly and is not suspected by the target person.
In this article, we’ve given easy-to-understand explanations that will help you to learn how to use the mSpy app even if you’re a beginner and have no prior experience with monitoring applications.
How to Use the mSpy App on an Android Device?
Many users ask about the remote installation of mSpy on the target device and how to use the mSpy app.
If you are one among those, then you may be disappointed to know that currently, mSpy does not offer any provision to set up the application virtually on the target user’s smartphone.
To deploy the mSpy on the phone and make it work; you will need to access the smartphone of the target person physically.
It is possible to remotely set up the mSpy all in one condition, provided you have the iCloud credentials of the target person.
If you’re an Android user, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps to set up the mSpy app.
How Do I Get mSpy to Work on Android?
First, Purchase a Suitable mSpy Subscription Pack
- Visit the official website of mSpy.
- Finish the initial registration process to set up your account.
- Select the operating system of the target’s smartphone. Here, we’ll proceed with the “Android” option.
- Pick up an appropriate subscription option as per your requirement.
- Complete the payment by providing your transactional details.
- Once you get the subscription, you can now proceed to acquire the smartphone of the target person.
Secondly, Turn Off the Play Protect
- Acquire the target device and launch the Play Store on it.
- On the left-hand side, in the upper corner, there will be a menu button. Tap on it.
- Before proceeding, ensure the target’s smartphone is 100% charged as the process may take some amount of time.
- Also, check if the device is connected to a wifi or a data network and if the internet is working properly.
- You will see a gear symbol on the upper right side. Tap on it.
- Turn off the “Scan device for security threats” option.
Thirdly, Download mSpy After Setting Up the mSpy App
- Launch the Chrome browser.
- Open your email and copy the link mSpy sent you upon confirming your subscription package.
- Open the link in the Google Chrome browser and access the webpage.
- Finish the human verification test.
- Select “Download” and then “OK“.
- Select “Allow from this source” from the menu bar.
- Launch the app after installing it successfully.
Now, Install the mSpy App on Your Child’s Device
- Acknowledge the terms and conditions as the first step.
- Whenever requested, always provide all the mSpy access permissions.
- To activate the program, input the license key.
- Click Finish to enable this feature.
- Log in to your dashboard and begin tracking all of the activity.
That’s how to use the mSpy app on Android devices for you.
How to Use mSpy on an iOS Device?
How to use mSpy on iPhone? Installing and setting up the mSpy application on the Apple device involves similar procedures.
However, there is one key difference. If you can manage to acquire the iCloud credentials of the target person, you also get the provision to set up the software on the target device virtually from a distance.
One more condition is needed for this method to work. The target person must have allowed their iCloud backup settings on their device. If they haven’t turned that on, remote installation of mSpy is not possible.
mSpy software offers two different iOS variants of its application based on the fact whether the target device is jailbroken or not.
In this part, we’ve covered both these sub-variants to help you learn how to use the mSpy app properly in both conditions.
First, Please Buy a mSpy Membership:
- Open your system and Visit the mSpy homepage.
- Select a regular membership and agree to the terms of the sales agreement.
- Click the web link sent to you through the mail and finish the steps given.
- To start the installation process on the targeted device, input the reference number.
How to Use the mSpy App on a Non-jailbroken Device?
mSpy is one of the best no jailbreak iPhone spy apps on the market.
- Visit the mSpy homepage. You can begin by signing up for free. Now, select a premium plan that suits your needs. Ensure to get the variant of mSpy that doesn’t require a jailbreak.
- Verify your mSpy authorization process and membership by tapping on the link that mSpy will send you via mail.
- Now, you will have to obtain the iCloud information of the target person. Once you acquire all the necessary details, input them into the mSpy interface.
Note: You’ll have to set the mSpy application on the target device individually if you can not acquire their login details or if the target hasn’t activated their cloud backup settings.
In either of these conditions, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps to learn how to use the mSpy app:
- Allow mSpy to synchronize all of the information. You’ll be allowed to see every target device user’s activities immediately as it’s performed.
- You will need to acquire the target handset physically if you can not obtain their apple id details. Click the web link in the mailbox you obtained at the start of the procedure and configure it on the targeted system. You’ll have to figure out a way to get into your target’s phone if the target has enabled any pin or screen lock. The better way is to find their iCloud login details. Because once you get this information, you can do everything remotely, without any fear of getting caught.
- Finish the setup by following the displayed steps on your screen.
- Remove the mSpy symbol from the application launcher once you’re finished.
NOTE: Keep in mind that in comparison to the jailbroken variant, the no-jailbreak variant of mSpy has limited functions. The major reason behind it is that jailbreaking grants you a few extra privileges. Because of this extra system access, you can bypass platform limits and constraints.
How to Use mSpy on a Jailbroken Device?
For jailbroken devices, the setup procedure is similar but far more difficult.
To begin, go through the mSpy registration procedure as we’ve outlined above for non-jailbroken handsets. Next, take the following actions:
- On your Apple device, launch the Cydia application. This program is pre-installed on each patched iPhone. It gives you complete admin rights, which you may use to tweak your device’s configurations.
- Select Edit from the Sources tab.
- Select Add Source from the drop-down menu.
- Paste the installation weblink for mSpy from your inbox that you obtained during the confirmation procedure.
- After this, Cydia should search for an update and will install the update if it’s available. Once it’s updated, tap on “Return to Cydia“.
- Launch the package you installed recently. It should be a depository by the name of Mtechnology Ltd.
- Move to “Open All Packages” and select “iPhone internal service“.
- Tap on install and confirm the process.
- The package will download the software and update it by itself.
- Once the package is downloaded and ready to use, tap on the “Restart Springboard” button.
- Go to the webpage and look for the mSpy symbol, then download it. Pay close attention to all of the directions you’ve been provided. It takes a few minutes to complete the full setup.
- Sign in to your dashboard on the mSpy homepage. From here, you’ll be able to observe all of the target device’s activities online.
We strongly believe after reading this article; you now know how to use mSpy effectively.
mSpy is a wonderful spying app that gives you a host of surveillance features to effectively monitor the online activities of your target.
We expect that you are very familiar with individual privacy rights, and you will use the application only when it’s appropriate.
Here we’ve presented a few of the most commonly asked questions about how to use the mSpy app and its other security concerns.
Is It Possible for the Target User to Trace mSpy?
Unless the person you want to monitor understands precisely what they’re searching for, mSpy is practically invisible. mSpy’s authors skillfully masked the program by calling this “Update service” and giving it a neutral logo that looks like your standard system applications.
What’s the Expected Time to Install and Fully Set Up the mSpy on the Target Device?
mSpy places a high value on functionality and usability. They’ve made their application configuration as user-friendly and comfortable as possible.
It doesn’t take more than a few minutes to finish all of the procedures, including signup and downloading the package.
If you run into any technical problems, don’t hesitate to contact mSpy’s phone support.