Due to various reasons, there are many individuals who wonder how to see deleted Instagram posts of others.
Regardless of the reason, if you fall into the above category, we’ve got workable solutions for you. In simplest terms, in this post, we are going to reveal how to see others deleted Instagram posts.
It’s absolutely hard to conceive of adolescent life in the twenty-first century without Instagram. It is true that Snapchat and TikTok are among the newest alternatives to YouTube.
In fact, they have already established themselves as the most popular social networking sites among teenagers. Despite this, Instagram remains popular among teenagers; virtually all of them use it regularly.
So, a modern-day parent might want to know how their kids are using Instagram.
Pros and Cons of Instagram
Here are some pros and cons associated with Instagram.
- Customizable features can bring the most out of a social media network experience. For instance, it allows you to customize your privacy settings.
- Instagram lets you share your content like business, videos, photos, and other creative stuff.
- It offers frequent updates to make it a great experience. You can get interesting, new content frequently simply by following an influencer.
- Geotags and hashtags ensure that you personalize the content as needed. Hashtags become important when you are supposed to carry out Instagram campaigns.
- Instagram Stories is another amazing feature that disappears after 24 hours. It is possible to add any number of photos to these stories.
- Instagram can be easily liked with other platforms as well. For instance, you can link it with platforms like Twitter and Facebook if you like.
- It can become very addictive and lead to time waste.
- It is not optimized for the web because it is mainly focused on app-based performance.
- The features on the web version are limited compared to the app of it.
- Instagram can encourage individuals to live unaffordable fake life just to gain more followers.
The Hidden Dangers Associated with Social Media Apps Like Instagram
It’s just as challenging to discuss Instagram without bringing up the negative impact it’s had on youngsters’ mental health. The more you use the app, the more likely you are to suffer from anxiety, despair, bullying, and “FOMO.”
Well, it can also lead to a distorted sense of self-worth and trouble sleeping. The ability to view their removed posts and photographs is all the more incentive to monitor their app use.
A growing number of worried parents are probably wondering how to see deleted Instagram posts of others. Well, is it really possible?
Besides, are you looking for a reliable WhatsApp spy tool? If yes, we have prepared this list of the best spy tools for WhatsApp you should try.
How to See Others Deleted Instagram Posts? – the Most Practical Methods
A person’s deleted Instagram postings are not difficult to view. In most cases, you might not have access to the target’s phone. But the truth is that there really are multiple failsafe methods for retrieving the Instagram posts that are deleted.
There are a number of ways to view someone else’s deleted Instagram posts. It includes screenshotting, searching the gallery of the user or device memory, or using Google Photos. In addition to that, it includes retrieving backups from iCloud.
1: See if Those Posts Are Available in the Folder Called “Recently Deleted”
When a user deletes a photo, video, reel, IGTV video, or story, it is immediately removed from their profile. Then, it is placed in a special part of their profile called Recently Deleted.
Any articles the user does not choose to archive shall stay in that folder for a day. Assume that you have accessed the device; you only have 30 days to retrieve any necessary information. You can do it before it is permanently deleted.
2: Restore Posts That Are Saved in Their Instagram Archive
Here’s another method to try if you wonder how to see deleted Instagram posts of others. If the user merely chooses to hide the posts, they can be viewed again by going to their profile.
Then, you should pick the three-lined menu. You can find it in the top right. Then, select Archive, and finally select Posts/Stories Archive from the list of options that appears.
3: Use a Third-party Application Along with a Parental Control Tool
It is true that this solution requires you to access the target device once at the least. Also, none of these tools come for free. So, you are supposed to check if they have positive reviews.
Selecting one exact tool or an app from the rest is not that easy. Anyway, we have composed this article explaining the most successful options you can use to accomplish this task.
3.1. Monitor an Instagram Account with eyeZy
Is there a way for parents to keep tabs on what their teen is up to on Instagram? Or maybe you’ve been reading their app messages. Yes, there are a plethora of apps available for this purpose. That said, eyeZy is among the finest of them.
Social Spotlight may not be the ideal option to access someone’s deleted Instagram photographs. However, it will allow you to read their in-app conversations, including any private messages.
You can view their photos, both sent & received, as well as the date and time of every message. So, without a doubt, eyeZy is one of the best apps you can use to monitor your Instagram account.
That’s Not All!
There are a total of eleven features available in this tool. These tools include the aforementioned Social Spotlight, which allows you to eavesdrop on your children’s social media discussions. The app can do several things, such as:
- Pinpoint will show you exactly where your kid’s mobile device is at all times.
- Magic Alerts will let you know if your child uses a restricted specific term. Also, it notifies you if the child goes to a restricted part of town.
- Web Magnifier allows for in-depth analysis of user web behavior. It’s easy to gain insight into someone’s hobbies and surfing patterns by perusing their recent searches. This app does it by finding out which sites they’ve bookmarked.
- Using Plans Breaker to expose their true intentions. Look at their device’s calendar and see when and where things are exactly scheduled.
As you can realize, eyeZy is a cutting-edge app that can satisfy even the pickiest of users. It is true that it’s jam-packed with functionality. However, the app is light and simple enough that even less tech-savvy parents can use it.
It’s also true that this isn’t designed solely as a major tool for retrieving Instagram photos or posts. However, parents will find that eyeZy to be helpful in their efforts to keep their children safe online.
3.2. Use Storysaver.net to Save Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
As you may know, Instagram posts that have been removed cannot be seen in any official capacity. Functionality-wise, once anything is deleted from an Instagram profile, it stays deleted. There will be no way to access their previous posts or information if they delete their profile.
In the event you fear that certain content will be removed, you can go ahead with preventative measures. With this specific app, a screenshot is saved to your device’s gallery.
It is an app specifically designed for taking screenshots or saving them in the Google Photos profile. However, there is an additional process involved when dealing with live content.
To store Instagram stories, you can use 3rd party program like Storysaver.net. You can get to it with your iOS or Android device, but a PC or Mac serves you better.
Here’s how to do it.
- Go to the website of StorySaver.net
- Enter the username of the target Instagram account within the field. Then, you should select the option called “Download.”
- You will see all the recent stories. Then, you will be able to select all those stories one by one as you wish.
Also, you will be able to use a different third-party tool to accomplish the same task.
- First, you should go to https://bigbangram.com/content/instagram-downloader/instagram-video-downloader/.
- Now, you should enter the URL of the Instagram content that should be downloaded. It should appear like “instagram.com/p/XYZ.” The term “XYZ” should be replaced with the actual file URL.
- Then, you should select “Download” to proceed.
Take note that in order to use this specific tool, you will first need to create an account. You should create it using the website. Photos and videos shared on Instagram aren’t intended to be preserved indefinitely.
It’s true that Instagram is not designed to be ephemeral like Snapchat. However, it does allow users to remove photos from their accounts. This becomes handy if they decide they no longer want to keep those photos.
But what if you have done that inadvertently? If so, you have a period of one month to restore erased content before it is deleted permanently. Are you concerned about losing images? If so, you should try to set up a folder on your device that is solely dedicated to Instagram.
That’s Basically It!
So, those are the options available for those who wonder how to see deleted Instagram posts of others. Did you succeed? Or, do you know other practical ways? Please let us know.